Skating Rink Cheesecake
Ingredients for gingersnap crust
- 2 cups crushed gingersnaps
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 stick (½ cup) melted butter
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
Ingredients for no-bake cheesecake
- 24 oz (three 8 oz blocks) cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ c of heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- truwhip Original
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Crush the gingersnaps in a zip-locking bag or in a food processor.
- Stir in sugar and spices. Pour in butter until you can form a ball.
- Press batter evenly into the bottom of a rectangular spring form pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While you are baking the crust, place the cream cheese and granulated sugar together and beat for 2–3 minutes on medium speed. Once silky smooth, pour in heavy cream and beat for another minute. Then add in the powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and sour cream and continue to beat for a minute.
- Fill the baked and cooled crust with the cheesecake filling and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours, but preferably 1 full day. Loosen from the spring form sides and remove.
- Add top layer of truwhip Original and add decorations.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14