Easter Poke Cake
Your favorite boxed vanilla cake mix
Eggs and oil as dictated by cake mix
1-¾ oz box of instant vanilla pudding
3 cups of milk
Neon food coloring
Easter candies cups cashews, soaked in water for a few hours
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake batter to directions on box and divide into 3 bowls.
- In each bowl add a different Easter color of food coloring.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×13 pan, alternating colors as you go. When finished pouring in, use a toothpick to create an even more “marbleized look”.
- Bake according to box directions.
- Poke holes into the top of the cooled cake about every 2” with the blunt end of a wooden spoon.
- Beat together milk and instant pudding for about 5 mins, then pour over the cake and allow to absorb.
- Spread truwhip Original over the top and decorate with Easter candies.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14