Creamy Seafood Boat
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp seafood seasoning
- ½ tsp celery seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 5 oz can minced clams, drained
- 1 5 oz can lump crab meat, drained
- 1 tub truwhip, thawed
- 1 round loaf Hawaiian bread, center scooped out
- celery sticks for garnish
- lemon wedges for garnish
1: Combine cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, seafood seasoning, celery seeds, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
2: Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth and silky. Stir in vegetables and parsley. Gently fold in clams, crab, and truwhip.
3: Refrigerate for 30 minutes to incorporate flavors.
4: Mound seafood mixture into the hollowed bread. Garnish with celery sticks and lemons. Serve and enjoy.
5: This recipe makes about 1 quart of seafood mixture.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14