- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (for crust)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup candied ginger, finely chopped
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- pinch of nutmeg
- 10 ounces truwhip, whipped topping, thawed
- gingersnap crumbs (for garnish)
1: Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and mix well. Press into a 10-inch spring-form pan evenly. Set aside in the freezer until use.
2: Whip cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, nutmeg, and candied ginger into electric mixing bowl until smooth.
3: Add the mascarpone cheese and truwhip and whip again until fully mixed and fluffy.
4: Spoon mixture into the gingersnap crust, filling to the top. Sprinkle with ground gingersnap crumbs for garnish. Chill in the freezer.
5: Thaw slightly before serving.
post your truwhip creations with
we love an empty truwhip tub!
recycle tip #14